Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Mega Latios, I choose you, mega Latios use luster puge!

Image result for mega latiosMega Latios is a legendary pokemon which is a mega evolution from Latios which is a fierce dragon and a physic type.

Mega Latios may look like her sister Latias but Latios is bigger and bluer than her sister Latias which is smaller and pinkish in colour.

His species is an eon pokemon (like Latias). Mega Latios attacks are luster puge, steel wing, telphany and levitate (Mega Latios uses steel wing when you release him). Mega Latios weighs 154.3 (70.0 kg) and 2.3 meters high.

Latios' jet wings are connected to his arms and kind of look like a wing submarine piece. Its legs aren't used for walking on the ground (and it also doesn't have footprints)  but it helps the pokemon go faster when flying. Mega Latios's body looks like a jet flying without thrusters that boost it on the back.

Mega Latios would be a great pokemon to catch, just be sure that your ground type pokemon uses sand attack against Mega Latios like Dugtrio.

WALT understand and use descriptive language in my report.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs, adverbs and adjectives in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb!
    I like the way you wrote this word evolution.
    I like that you put fullstops and some interesting words in your story. Can you teach me to write a report?

    ReplyDelete