Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Ralts, I choose you, Ralts use trace!

The Pokemon Ralts is from the third generation of psycho/elf.

It is the starter pokemon of coach Lino. In the pokemon adventures, Ruby kept a Ralts while Max made friends with copy's of pokemons.

Image result for Ralts pokemon trainerAt start, it evolves into a Kirla at level 20 and then Gardevoiner at level 30 then evolves into mega Gardevoiner at level 100. It can also evolve into Gallade which can evolve into mega Gallade at level 100.Image result for pokemon gardevoir



This pokemon's attacks which can cast are: trace, telphany, synchronize, trace, hypnosis (which can put a pokemon to sleep which can't attack but it can wake in random times which means the pokemon against Ralts could wake up for a long time or for short time.), dazzling gleam, magical leaf and tackle. It's species is a feeling pokemon which means it can feel human's emotions. Negative (bad) feelings will drive them away and positive (good) feelings will make them a bit brave.

This pokemon's type is a physic and fairy (it's weakness is ghost, steel, dark and poison types which can make Ralts faint.) until it turns into a mega Gardevoiner. When it's a Gallade or mega Gallade, it's type turns into fighting and physic. It turns into a blade (it has razor-sharp shoulder blades) pokemon except when it's a Gardevoiner, it's a embracing pokemon (which can create medium sized black holes using their attacks.) .

I prefer it should have positive feelings and this could be done if they are looked after kindly and trained well by their owner (or trainer).

WALT use descriptive language in my report.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate verbs, adverbs and adjectives in my writing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb, I like the way that you described what the Ralts started from to what it evolves into. I also like the way that you added some attacks that it uses. I also created a report about ANZAC day. Did you get to report about anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caleb, I like the way you describe about Ralts is a starter of pokemon. I also like that you added some attacks that is uses. It was a good report.

    ReplyDelete