Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

Have you ever played softball?


Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: know I can do this when I use blabberize to record a recount about softball.


On 24th of February, the year 6 and the Intermediate softball team had an amazing time at Dunkirk. We walked there quickly so we can have the shady spot. It was my first time participating in sport events at St. Patrick’s School so I didn’t know what to do. The first games began at 10 o’clock. Our game changed throughout the day because we got better as we became more familiar with the rules and more used to the softball ball. I accidentally got hit in the thumb, head and knee, but I continued on even though they hurt. Our whole team enjoyed versing against other schools and because we all tried so hard during the games, we were all exhausted by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment