Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Best Basketball Game Ever


Do you like playing basketball? On Saturday June I rushed to the Auckland Grammar School for a basketball game, my basketball teammates and coach Eric were there too and it was created to test our basketball skills. Did you know that the basketball team Mav’s has another name called Mavericks.

First when we were in the basketball game I felt really, really, really nervous because I thought we were going to have a low, low, low score. Did you know basketball is one of the fast sports.

At half time we got a long, long, long drink. I was really thirsty. Then at the end of the game we got 15 goals and the other team (sharks) got 10. We had won the game.  I was really happy.

Later when we were resting coach Eric shouted with the microphone ’’V, V,Vultures are going to the finals’’ my heart pumped with so much excitement that I had turned breathless.  On top of that I mentioned that my mum was proud of me too.

When we were in the final game one of our teammates Ethan got injured in the foot so we lost the game. I was filled with revenge and it was the worst time but my mum was filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment