Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

I need to get my archer kit!

A special visit to tita Malou's house


Have you ever played a Minecraft server with kits?
It all started after we had an exhausting time cleaning the house. I was dusting the furniture as swift as I can so I can rest.


After that, I used my mum’s phone and downloaded mobizen.(screen recorder) I created a video of cops and robbers. It was hard because I kept alerting the enemies. Luckily I grabbed a shotgun and blasted rapidly at them. But somehow I fell out of the map. I completed it and now it is updated on my channel, “Piplup mudkip”.


Later, we drove as haste as 100 KPH(kilometers per hour) to tita Malou’s house. I was excited because I got kuya Marlo to help me in Minecraft maps.


Image result for minecraft knight skinI quickly went up stairs and asked kuya Marlo on how to get on Minecraft servers. It sounded complicated but I finally did it. It was cool because one of the servers, you get to choose your kits. I mostly picked “knight” because I had a diamond sword. I died a lot because many people killed me. I only killed one which was sad because I couldn't get the strong ones. It was kind of funny because I had the terrorist kit and I accidentaly blew myself up with the bomb.


Then I went on the archer kit and I tried to snipe players with it. Being an archer was really hard because they kept on moving a lot. Then tita Malou said that it was time for a snack so I went on their smooth table. I also saw ate Ilia having a burger. I got a sandwich which had chicken inside it.  I also ate criss-cross fries which was crispy and delicious.


Later, my mum picked me up which was sad because I didn't have time to try out the other kits. I also had a bit time to try one more kit but I didn't survive that long.


Playing Minecraft hunger games was really fun, I wish I had more time to play it.
WALT understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I write appropriate verbs, adverbs and adjectives in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment