Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Let's have a dance battle!


Its time to dance to the limits!
On Sunday 2nd of August, I had a terrific time playing Dance Central two and Final Fantasy 13.

I started first with dance central two campaign with my sister. We had to unlock all credits for the crew. We were only one credit away from the Glitterati but, my sister decided to quit so I had to restart the campaign and I was close to 1,000,000 points (so disappointing!)

Mae and Melin then arrived and softly knocked on the blurry, thick glass door which was old. They creped in with a smirk on their faces. It was time that I could play Final Fantasy xiii I thought to myself. In Final Fantasy xii, I came across a powerful enemy which was the same enemy as the boxed palding. I had to use vanille's ediolon 'Hecatonchier' (Its pronounced as hecaton in the game).

Hecatoncheir then transformed after it's health bar was depleted into a turret that can lunch enemies into the air using it's Gatling gun as an rapid-fire AA (anti aircraft) cannon. When I was done, I swiftly  checked my crystogen points (CP) so I can Vanille's ravanger role and saboteur role. I went on a agony quest to defeat a daemon shaman enemy with a fierce vespid that could absorb elemental attacks (shock, flame, aero, frost and aqua).

In that part, I had to summon Hope's rook castle (that chapter had a name that fitted in named a man's hope is his castle) named 'Alexander' who I had to use him to annihilate the vespid and daemons shaman (good thing it wasn't ska'tane because he inflicts daze so I couldn't do anything and I felt discouraged when I get infected.) and he was based on ruinous assault and his gestalt mode, I could blast them with my plasma cannons as it was a napalms launching enemies in a variety of air altitudes.

Later, I came across a swift, giant and weak Li'cie known as a vampire (I admit it but I like enemies to be a bit weak). He was really strong that he launched me in the air like some kind of hunting dive from a dragon with aerial strikes from his combustion breath (also with a smite!) and that's when I had to stop because my mum told us we were going to deliver local papers around our neighbour hood.

Playing Final Fantasy xii and Dance central 2 was really splendid! I wish my character was more noble so I can defeat Orphan and finish Dance central 2 by practising more often. My favourite part of the day was when I had to defeat the vampire and my character nearly died!

We are learning understand about descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment