Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Do you know what 'GLaDOS' means?

The creepiest SundayScreenshot 2015-09-14 at 10.09.57 AM.png
On Sunday 13th of September, I had a fun time unraveling the dark secrets of Portal 2, walking Cesar and playing Minecraft.


First, we had to walk Cesar and deliver local papers for money and exercise. He was really excited and energetic like he drank gallons of coffee loaded with caffeine. When we came back to our house, I started to play Minecraft because I had to finish off the shop in Yandere High school called ‘OMG’ and an enchanter shop so people can upgrade their weapons and armour.


After playing Minecraft, I played the complex Portal game so I can unlock certain achievements like the final transmission by bringing an aperture radio into the rattmann’s dens and it will cause a detonating beep forever unless you take out the radio out of the den. I was nervous because, I thought it will explode the test subject before I could finish it


Later, I watched Samgladiator play Yandere High school. My favourite part was when he was using the main characters bike to go to school and he gets stuck on one of the pathways so he thinks the concrete was soggy and wet. Another part I liked was when Samgladiator poured water onto a student’s head and he laughs at her.


After that, I watched a video about GLaDOS and it was a bit scary because GLaDOS was Chell’s mother and she tries to kill Chell. There was another picture of Caroline (human form of GLaDOS, genetic lifeform and disc operating system) hanging on a control system upside down, covered in straps of cloth all around her. When I was done, I had to stop watching videos because it was getting dark and a bit scary because of GLaDOS, the rattmann and the companion cubes dark secrets.

Walking Cesar and watching creepy videos was really splendid! I wish it would be better next time. One of the creepiest time that I had was when I was watching Doug rattmann's video. It said that he was with you in the dens even though you couldn't see him.

We are learning understand and use descriptive language in my writing.
I know I can do this when I use interesting verbs and adjectives in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment