Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

This cake is a lie!


The best birthday party!
Image result for the cake is a lie
On Sunday 20th of September, Kevin’s dad had the best birthday party ever!

First, I was being annihilated by Nami and Korkie, Kevin’s dogs because they are fast and they are mad dogs. It made me go crazy because Korkie was charging on me like an angry bull so I couldn't play with Kevin.

I finally got to play, but the dogs kept stopping me because Nami and Korkie were trying to smite (strike with a firm blow) me to the ground with their cute and fluffy paws (they were like sentry turrets that pack a punch but cute at the same time!).

After getting imperiled (in danger of being injured) by Nami and Korkie, I played with Kevin in Minecraft for about an hour. We went into the best mind-blowing place on Earth, ‘the castles of rogues’.

We played a lot of cool songs like airplanes (my favourite song), OMG, m.r saxobeat and take over control (Kevin’s favourite song). I played airplanes while making an enormous airplane like GLaDOS’ control panel (genetic lifeform and disk operating system).

We then sang happy birthday to Jhun (except me because I’m dancing the happy move) and gave him a sweet and brownish chocolate cake that had a pinkish candle and a creamy milk chocolate rocket in the middle (the cake is a lie!). When I went home, Cesar tried to run me over like a mashy spike plate squishing a potato.

Jhun had the best birthday ever! I wish it was going to be better next time. My favourite part was when I got to munch on spicy/non spicy chicken with flaming hot gravy and mushy, potato chips.

We are learning to use descriptive language in my writing.
I know I can do this when I use interesting verbs and adjectives in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment