Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Have you seen the movie Brave?

The most epic movie

On a shadowy night on Sunday 18th of October, my mum and I watched an epic movie called ‘Brave’.

Image result for lego planeWhile we were watching the movie, I played with my Lego biplane. I built it because I wanted to try and build a delivery plane from one of my favorite movies called Balto. However the plane broke easily. The balance was 50%, the weight was 25% and defense was 10%. When the movie started, I was sitting with my breakable, medium plane and the sleeping, cute Cesar.

My favorite part of them movie was when the king loudly shouted at an archer so he shot a bulls eye. Soon Cesar was sound asleep because he was very comfortable. It was very funny watching Brave.

The second part was where the princess and the queen/bear went into a foggy kingdom with the three princes. One of the princes wanted to rule the kingdom by himself, so the whole kingdom fell apart. The greedy prince had also changed into a bear with the power of ten men (wow!).

When the movie was almost finished the queen transformed back into a human with a strip of grayish hair near her forehead. After the movie finished, It showed a soldier with a spear who by a talking crow with lots of decoration made out of smooth wood and they were dancing.

It was splendid watching Brave. I wish the movie I watch next time will be even more better. My favorite part of the night was when Cesar was pretending to play dead. 

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing.
I know I can do when I use suitable verbs and adverbs to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment